Educause 2017 via Philadelphia. This was an interesting conference for Copia. Over a 100 potential customers stopped by the Copia booth during the conference to find out more about what we do. We’ve described ourselves as an eText platform company, but is that all we do? We’ve described our patented in-text collaboration tools, but why does that matter, and to whom? We’ve explained our successes at institutions around the globe… well now you’re talking my language! And we’ve discussed our extensive partnerships with content creators and other edtech vendors. What we really do is listen. What do YOU want to do with your classroom? How do YOU want to further engage with your students? What sorts of learning tools would help bring your syllabus to life? Talk to us… we want to listen. In addition to our existing users, 100 or so potential customers are interested in Copia Class. Will you be next?
- SAGE Publishing and Copia Interactive Collaborate to Make Powerful Digital Learning Materials More Accessible and Affordable for College Students
- Copia and Auburn University Expand Inclusive Access Program
- Increasing engagement and reducing cost for students at Auburn University
- Increasing engagement and reducing cost for students at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
- McGraw-Hill Education and Copia Collaborate to Make Digital Learning Materials More Accessible
- Unlocking your content’s potential
- Partnerships ensure win-wins
- Trends in education: Inclusive access programs
- Want multiple options to acquire course content? Copia offers just that.
- Engaging Students
Stay up-to-date on our happenings by filling in the form below.